Support for SMEs
Government Funding Schemes
Re-industrialisation Funding Scheme
To subsidise manufacturers to set up new smart production lines in Hong Kong.
Expenses directly related to the establishment of the new production line in Hong Kong, which entire or a significant portion of the production line under application should fulfil the "smart manufacturing" criteria.
Funding Amount and Duration
- Funding will be provided on a 1 (government) : 2 (company) matching basis.
- Maximum Funding Amount: One-third of the total approved project cost or HKD15,000,000 per project, whichever is lower.
- Project Duration: Normally within 24 months.
Eligibility and Requirement
Companies incorporated in Hong Kong under the Companies Ordinance (Cap. 622) are eligible to apply.
- Re-industrialisation Funding Scheme invites application for funding all year round.
- Applicant is required to register its entity and the relevant personnel with the Innovation and Technology Commission Funding Administrative System (ITCFAS) prior to submitting the application electronically.
Innovation and Technology Commission