Support for SMEs
Government Funding Schemes
HKSTP Incubation Programme
To help technology startups develop their first solutions from early stage technical builds, market exploration and business development.
HKSTP Incubation Programme is a three-year programme offering the following support to successful applicants:
- A dedicated account manager to accompany applicants on their startup journey.
- Access world-class equipment, software and lab facilities supported by a dedicated team of engineers and experts.
- Partner with industry leaders such as Fujitsu, ASTRI and Rohde & Schwarz for R&D needs.
- Unlock licensing/joint venture opportunities and library services to fast track technical development.
- Meet experienced mentors, industry experts, strategic partners and investors through different events.
- Build team and scale business through value services platform which provides training, professional services and talent support.
- Gain market exposure through trade missions or exhibitions, product launches, press releases and media interviews.
- Receive funding support of up to HKD1,290,000 to cover technology and business development expenses.
Eligibility and Requirement
- A Hong Kong tech based limited company, established within 5 years of the programme application submission date
- At least 2 full time staff working on site and not less than 50% of the team shall be R&D related
- The founding team holds at least 51% of the company shares collectively
- The full time R&D staff must individually or collectively own at least 10% of the company’s equity
- The company has a prototype or MVP which is being market validated in principle
- Is in the R&D field in Information and Communication Technology (ICT), electronics, green technology or precision engineering
Applicants shall submit the completed online application form with supporting documents through the online system.
Hong Kong Science and Technology Parks Corporation